DECADES OF COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Flagship Logistics Group journey began in 1991 and through years of dedication, striving for excellence and strong partner relationships, Flagship has grown into a top nationwide logistics provider for temperature controlled freight shipping to manufacturers, retailers and distributors in the food industry. As a manufacturer ourselves, we know supply chain and all the variables involved. From quoting on a single load to handling virtually all of our client’s freight management needs on a fully-outsourced basis, we are a valued partner as companies look to extract as much efficiency out of their logistics spend as possible.
As a top 3PL provider, Flagship can assist you with logistics management solutions for your refrigerated and frozen LTL and TL services to enable your company to reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve service levels throughout the United States.
FLAGSHIP SCOPE OF SERVICE
- Temperature Controlled Truckload (TL) and Less-Than-Truckload (LTL)
- Single point of contact with a dedicated Account Manager
- Latest Technology in Transportation Management System (TMS) to monitor and track all shipments
- Lane Optimization Strategies
- Asset Based Brokerage
- Establishing loyal relations with qualified contracted carriers
- Carrier Qualification & Regulatory Management
- Electronic Freight Bill audit & payment
- Flexibility to accommodate change
- Consistent, dependable deliveries to Trade Shows
- Partnership-driven supply chain affiliations to more than 11,300 shippers throughout North America
- Established Standard Operating Procedures aimed to achieve efficiency, quality and uniformity of performance